To accept the award, I have to display the banner (easy peasy) and answer eight questions about my summer doings (maybe not so easy peasy, but here goes).
1. Favorite Song with Summer in the Title or the lyrics (hum a few bars and give lyrics here)
Summertime because it was the first song I ever played on the piano! And you don't want me humming it because it turns out that I'm tone death. But then, so are my cats who seem to love my voice. No accounting for tastes!
2. Favorite book about summer: DRAGONFIRE Okay, shameless promo here but I am right in the middle of writing a book that uses summer and fire as a big part of its fantasy plot.
3. Favorite Summer movie: Pretty Woman
4. Favorite Summer memory:
Traveling across Canada and the USA as a child. Yellowstone is a big favorite.
5. Favorite summer destination: our attached screen house! Love to say the cabin's open when we put up the screens. There truly is no place like home!
6. What will be in your suitcase this summer: A hat because I burn like crazy! And my computer and ipad and Sony e-reader 'cause I need my electronics and don't anyone try to take them away!!! Don't say I didn't warn you!
7. Likely Summer destination: Grand Forks for a little shopping and R and R. Summer ritual as my husband's birthday present (I'm a Leo) always includes shopping. Yeah!
8. What hottie would you most like to share the hot days and long nights this summer:
Soooo easy, my wonderful husband!
Okay, I'm all out of secrets so thanks for the fun Ute. Have a great summer everyone!